This is a Limited Edition Finn Ryan Custom designed Le Mans Winner Salzburg Porsche 917K themed red quilted vest. The vest is to celebrate Porsche's first victory at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1970 with the Porsche Salzburg entered Porsche 917K and drivers Hans Herman and Richard Attwood. This is a medium weight quilted vest. That 917K was the centerpiece of the Porsche Firsts class at the 2020 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance.
The women's cut red quilted vest is adorned with:
- The red quilted outer shell
- A sewn patch of the cars #23 number roundel is on the left chest
- Sublimated artwork inside showing a headshot of the Porsche 917K, the chassis number, drivers names and a map of the circuit
- The Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance sewn patch in black and white on the rear, below the collar
- Black accents on the pockets, waist, armholes, zippers and inside the collar