This is a Limited Edition Finn Ryan Custom designed Le Mans Winner Salzburg Porsche 917K themed black jacket. The jacket is to celebrate Porsche's first victory at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1970 with the Porsche Salzburg entered Porsche 917K and drivers Hans Herman and Richard Attwood. This is a lightweight jacket. That 917K was the centerpiece of the Porsche Firsts class at the 2020 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance.
The jacket is cut for women and is a lightweight, black, zip-up jacket with:
- Red highlights on the zipper and pockets
- The inside lining of the jacket is grey with artwork featuring the Salzburg 917K, the driver's names and an outline of the circuit
- A sewn patch of the 917K is on the left chest
- A sewn patch of the 25th Amelia Concours logo in the silver and white sewn patch is on the rear, below the collar
- Woven #23 number roundel patch on the right sleeve