This is a Limited Edition Finn Ryan Custom designed Le Mans Winner Salzburg Porsche 917K themed black, 1/4 zip pullover. The pullover is to celebrate Porsche's first victory at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1970 with the Porsche Salzburg entered Porsche 917K and drivers Hans Herrman and Richard Attwood. This is a medium weight pullover. That 917K was the centerpiece of the Porsche Firsts class at the 2020 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance.
The black 1/4 zip pullover is medium weight with:
- Red highlights on the zipper and inside collar
- A sewn patch of the 917K is on the left chest
- An insert across the back is of the Salzburg stripes that ran from the headlights and up the fenders on each side of the 917 with #23 inside with The Amelia Concours d'Elegance embroidered above it
- Woven #23 roundel patch on the right sleeve
- 917-023 embroidered on the front left, at the bottom (the cars chassis number)